We all hate the drudgery of polishing our shoes for work or an event. What if I told you there was a simpler that gives you with a glossy finish?
All you need to do is gather 3 – 5 items, two of them are easily available at home and about 5 minutes of your time
Warning: This guide is intended for leather shoes only.
What you’ll need
- Cream Polish or Liquid Polish
- Sponge (optional, used for cream polishes with no applicator)
- Soft Cloth
- Sponge Shine or Quick shine
- Leather Cleaner (Optional, removes scuffs)
Step One: Lightly Dust Shoes
Use a soft cloth to lightly dust off leather shoes. The leather shoes should be free of dust and dirt before you can apply polish
Step Two: Apply Cream or Liquid polish
Use applicator and apply cream polish throughout entire shoes, or use a sponge of an applicator was not provided.
Step Three: Remove Excess
Use a soft cloth to remove excess polish through short and quick movements. Treat it similarly to buffing a pair of shoes
Step Four: Use Shine
Use Sponge shine or Quick shine spray to complete the process, giving you a nice glossy finish.
Warning: When using the Quick Shine spray, make sure you are located in a well-ventilated area.
- Clean shoes of dust and mud
- Apply cream or liquid polish throughout the entire shoes with an applicator.
- Remove excess polish by buffing with a soft cloth though short and quick movements.
- Use a sponge shine or Quick Shine spray for the perfect shine. Warning: When using the Quick Shine spray, make sure you are located in a well-ventilated area
Although this is an easy and quick way to shine shoes, it is not the best way. For the best method to polish shoes check out our guide “How to polish shoes with a high gloss finish“
If you found this article helpful and want to stay updated with new posts please like and follow us on Facebook.
For any questions or concerns comment below or contact us. We are here to help!